Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Feeling Blessed

I was singing to my sweet girls this evening and had a strong feeling on how blessed I truly am.  At times I look at my life and think "why can't I have this or that?" the this or that changes with my mood but it always seems to be something that appears greener.  But tonight I just thought "Boy am I one lucky momma!"  Here I have 2 very sweet little girls that bring so much joy in my life and I have a wonderful husband that is working 2 jobs sometimes the equivalent of 3 jobs just so that I can stay at home with my children.  He never complains and always is happy.  Yes there is a lot in life that would be nice but not needed for my happiness.  One of the things that brings the most joy in my heart is when I see Abigail smiling up at her big sister Baylee  and Baylee smiling down on her sister, the love they share makes me so happy.  I am so glad to be their mother and feel like the luckiest mother every to have them in my life.  If Jon and I never have any more children then that is ok because we have been blessed so much already, and if the Lord sees fit to bless us with more children we will welcome them into our home with eagerness! 

1 comment: