Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2011

My Girls!

DSC02422DSC02423DSC02424DSC02425DSC02426

 

 

 

 

 

These girls keep us busy but they also keep us laughing.  As soon as Abi wakes up for the day Baylee is begging to hold her.  She will hold her and talk to her and sing to her and even when Abi is done and crying Baylee wants to hold her and make her happy.  Abi is getting to a point were she handles her big sisters craziness a lot better.  Abi loves to eat Baylee and Baylee thinks it is great!  At bed time Abi joins us in Baylee’s room as we read Baylee as story, do prayers, and sing one of Baylee’s favorite songs which is fast becoming one of Abi’s favorites as well.  When it is song time Baylee scoots over in her bed to make room for Abi. I will lay Abi next to Baylee and Abi turns on her side so she is facing Baylee and they hug with huge grins on their faces while I sing.  I love moments like that.  I sure hope they continue to have that kind of love and friendship as they grow older.  I know that the age gap will create some challenges but I sure hope they can over come that.  These two girls are the joys of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment