Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Halloween Fun!

With all the stuff going on this month Halloween kinda snuck up on us.  Our ward put on a great party with carnival games fallowed by a trunk or treat. It was on a Wednesday night so Jon got to join us this year. It was a lot of fun having him there. He dressed up in his cowardly lion costume, Baylee was Cinderella, and Abi was a lady bug which she hated having on. With all the craziness I did not manage to get any pictures.  Baylee loved going around to all the different activities.  Abi slept through the whole thing.  There was a Haunted Alley at the party and Baylee wanted to go in so we sent her in with a group of little kids.  I hurried to the end so that I could see her face when she came out and to be there to comfort her if she was really scared.  When the door opened I see my sweet niece almost in tears looking for her mom and then at the back of the group I see my daughter almost laughing as she walks out.  She did not think it was scary at all.  It is funny how some kids find things scary and others don’t.

Saturday we went over to Lori’s house and worked on pumpkins,  everyone was carving their pumpkins but since I had Abi and she had not been feeling well I had Baylee just paint hers and she loved it.  She was so excited about it and still enjoys looking at it sitting by our front door.  We ended up going Trick or Treating(which I wasn’t planning on since Jon had to work and Abi was sick) with Lori and the girls and Baylee had a blast!  I am not a huge fan of Halloween but I am so glad that we have these kinds of traditions to create wonderful memories for my girls!DSC02272DSC02273DSC02274DSC02278
While we did pumpkins Abi for the first time that day actually laid on the floor and played happily!!

No comments:

Post a Comment