Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

Greatness of October continues



One of the great joys of adoption is that you get the opportunity to take your children into the temple and be sealed for all time and eternity! It is so wonderful to have your children dressed in white in the temple with you! We looked forward to this date with great anticipation and when it finally arrived we enjoyed it with all of our loved ones. I do have to laugh because during the sealing Abi cried the whole time which I figured she would do because she hates to have her hand held. Oh well it was still so wonderful. Thanks to all those that came and supported us!

All of our loved ones that where with us on this special day

Our Eternal Family(minus our angels)

Me and all of my girls(teddy bears represent McKenzie and Vanessa)
Thanks Danielle for taking such great pictures of our day!

1 comment:

  1. I just loved being there to share in your happiness...Abi has a huge peice of my heart. I am so thrilled to be an "Aunt" to these beautiful girls!

    ReplyDelete