Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

Oh how she grows!

DSC02094

Abigail Brynlee joined our family 3 1/2 months ago and boy is she growing!  It seems like everyday she is learning something new.  She loves to lay on the floor and just play! She will lay there and talk for almost an hour if she is left alone by Baylee.  She loves when Baylee talks to her and sings to her.  If we are in the car and Abi is crying Baylee will start to sing A Child’s Pray and sure enough Abi quiets down and falls to sleep.  I love that my girls are getting along so much better now.  Abi looks all around when she hears Baylee’s voice trying to find her big sister and when she finally spots her she gets a huge grin on her face. 

Abi’s love for her big sister is not the only thing that is changing.  She has to be sitting up watching what is going on around her most of the time.  She sits in her Bumbo and smiles while she watches cartoons with her sister or she will sit and watch her sister dance around the room for her.  I am sure that she is thinking about how fun it will be when she is big enough to join in the dancing. As Abi gets bigger her legs are getting stronger and she wants to stand a lot so I pulled out her Jonny Jump Up and she loves it!  She will just stand in it and look around unless she is chewing on it.  Right now everything that can go in her mouth to be chewed on gets chewed on. 

As I said earlier that everything goes in her mouth, because of this reason her love of kisses has grown.  When ever I lean into her to give her a kiss she will grab my hair, earrings, or face to pull me closer and hold me down while she tries to eat me.  She has a favorite little zebra that gets kissed  tons. She grabs a hold of it and brings it right to her mouth and coos while eating it. 

DSC02301

Oh how we love watching all the new things that Abi is learning!  We sure love this little girl! 

1 comment:

  1. I just love all the things she is doing...I am missing her soooo much though! Don't grow up to fast little Abi!

    ReplyDelete