Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

sunny days!



We have had some of the most beautiful weather and it has given me spring fever! On one of those days Jon and I thought it would be fun to teach Baylee how to ride her bike. So we loaded up in the car headed to the store and bought her a helmet and a few things to fix her bike so she could ride it. When we got home her and Daddy got to work on fixing it. I pulled out my bike so that I could show her how it was done. She was so excited! She hopped on the bike and couldn't figure out what to do next. Jon tried to show her how to pedal, I tried to show her how to pedal but the girl just could not figure it out. She just wanted to be able to sit on her bike and let mom and dad push her. We have not tried again but her bike sits in the garage and every time we go to the car she has to ring the bell on it! Can't wait tell she gets it figured out then her and I can take a bike ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment