Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

The DRESS!


So I am going to start this post off with a complaint! My dang computer wont load all of my pictures off of my camera so I am missing some of the ones I want!

Ok now that that is out of the way I can move on to the most important part of this post! I finished Baylee's Easter dress and it only took me one day! I was going to buy her one but I couldn't find one that I loved enough to spend money on. I love her in long dresses but she grows out of them to darn fast! I was surfing around blog land one day and saw this dress and thought that is so cute wish I could make one for Baylee. Then the thought came to me Why Not! I decided I was going to do it. So before I could change my mind I talked to Jon about it and then headed to the store to get the stuff(ok so it was several days later that I actually got to the store). I started sewing on Thursday morning and several interruptions and hours later I almost had it done. There were a few mistakes made but I took it in stride and figured it was a learning experience. I finished this morning after Baylee was up so that I could make sure I got everything in the right place. I love it!! I love how it turned out and love the fact that I made it! I am starting to really like sewing and seeing things come together. I might just have a hidden talent that needs a little developing!! YEAH for ME!!!!


Front View not the best of the shots but like I said my computer and camera are acting up!


Up close of the back, I even made material covered buttons to match!!!!

1 comment:

  1. you seriously ARE AWESOME AND AMAZING!! I LOVE THIS!!! WAY TO GO CAYLEE!!! I really want to learn to sew...Gail has kinda shown me but I'm really not good at all....

    ReplyDelete