Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

Baylee's room/ half way done!

Baylee's Room

Here is Baylee's room right after we moved in.



Here is Baylee's room with a little paint job!!! I love the color purple that we picked! We are planning on getting circles cut out of different colors of Vinyl in different sizes to put around the room on the top half. I love how it is all coming together. We figured we better get it done for her before the baby comes so she doesn't get upset when we start getting the baby's room all set up and decorated!




After I got all done painting and was putting everything back in her room for her she started telling me where everything went and would get upset if I didn't put it back the way she wanted it. I even had to hang the pictures on the wall where she wanted them! She is so opinionated.





This looks like a room made for a little princess!



1 comment: