Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

loving the weather!!!

Days like today where the weather outside turns out to be wonderful can come more often!!! When I woke up today to a messy house and a rainy day I thought "oh man it is going to be a dreary monday" but the weather turned out to be so nice and my house cleaned up fast! I was able to get all the laundry done, dishes all caught up, cleaned the bathrooms, and still had time to make cookies! Then when Jon headed off to work Baylee and I walked down to the park and she got some great playing time in the sun! Days like this give me spring fever! I can't wait for more days like today that I can enjoy working on our yard with Jon and Baylee and letting the girls play outside while I get much needed sun while reading a great book! I was born for spring time!

No comments:

Post a Comment