Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

Ballet!!!!

Aren't they so super cute!!!! Ballet started today and the girls where all over the place with excitement!




I love these two girls so much!!! It was fun to see the excitement as we got ready and how they made sure they had everything and they were trying to do all the ballet moves they thought they new how to do!! I couldn't watch very much of Baylee during her actual class because every time I tried to look in the room she would come running out to tell me all about it and give me a great big hug. She didn't cry at all and that makes me so proud of her. She was a bit nervous that I was going to leave but once I let her know that I was staying the whole time she joined her friends in class with a huge smile on her face.

1 comment:

  1. Adorable...Who would of known...You'd have another set of "TWINS" come along in your Life :o) I think they are beautiful...

    ReplyDelete