Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

Baylee the Baker


Baylee loves to be my big helper in the kitchen. She gets so excited when I ask her if she wants to make something. She runs and gets her apron(it is actually mine so I always end up a big mess) and climbs up on a chair to do the work. She is really cute because she has to taste everything before you put it in the bowl. She tries to taste the eggs but I keep telling her they will make her tummy sick. She is getting to be really good at baking as long as I measure out the ingredients and put the stuff in and out of the oven she takes care of the rest. I love having her in the kitchen baking with me it is something we end up doing often because I love to do it and I love how excited she get when she gets to help me. I am always looking for new recipes to try out with her.

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome Mom you are and the moments you'll treasure forever.

    ReplyDelete