Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2010

An tramatic day




So today Baylee and I were just hanging out by ourselves and decided to invite our friends Lexi and Tiffany over for some play time. Boy did it turn out interesting. Baylee and Lexi wanted to get blankets for their babies so they headed on back to Baylee's room. Out comes Baylee asking for a helper so I head back to see what is going on to find Lexi locked away in Baylee's room screaming like crazy. Tiffany and I tried everything we could think of to get the door open but could not find a way. The whole time Lexi is just a crying. We called my home teacher Mark Hirshi to come and help and while waiting for him to get here Lexi got really quite. We were not sure if she feel asleep or if she hit her head on something. Baylee was trying so hard to be a helper and get Lexi out. After about 20 mins we got the door unlocked and this is how we found Lexi sound asleep

3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness that is SO cute! I'm glad it wasn't anything serious! Sure sounds like an interesting day! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's too funny!! I'm be worn out after being confused and crying!

    ReplyDelete