Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

tent time




My friend gave me this tent contraption for Baylee and it takes up the whole house but it has made alot of fun times. Baylee loves to run from daddy in it. Jon and Baylee are so fun to watch as they play together. Baylee runs/crawls away from Jon just a giggling and then when she has gotten away she runs back to him saying "again, again". It makes me laugh just to watch them together. This tent has saved me on many days when I have not been able to unglue baylee's eyes from the TV. As soon as I pull out the tent she is playing around like crazy. One of the down sides is that we can't figure out how to fold it back down so it will fit in the carrying case. Oh well it folds flat and fits behind things in the closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment