Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

cloth diapers

I went to a class last night on the benefits of cloth diapering and now I feel totally motivated to do it. It seems so easy, and it will save us a ton of money. The diapers are so cute that it will be fun to buy them and put them on the baby. I know it will take some work but it did not sound as hard as a lot of people think it will be. My friends has used cloth diapers on both of her sons and she says she would not go back to disposables. I talk to some guys who use cloth diapers and they love them. I hope we get this baby! I can't wait to try out the cloth diapers to see what I think. If they can save us the amount of money that I think it will then maybe Jon and I will be able to go to Hawaii soon. That is one of the things Jon and I are saving our money up for. I would love to have the money to go by our 10 yr anniversary but that is next year so I don't think it will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment