Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Halloween

The tick or treating crew!





Baylee has really been into Tinker Bell these last couple of months and she just loved her costume. After I put her costume on her I thought it need a little more to it so I put makeup on her. Jon told me I was starting something that I would later regret and I just shrugged it off but I now regret it. Every day since she has asked for makeup. But look how cute of a fairy princess she makes!!!

We were officially in our new ward on Halloween so I figured I better attend the ward Trunk or Treat party. It was so much fun seeing all the little kids run around in their costumes. Baylee loved going to all the cars and seeing the decorations and she was so polite and said Thank you everytime someone gave her candy. That was the only trick or treating she got to do and it was just the right amount of candy. I didn't gain too much weight eating it!!

1 comment:

  1. Your little Baylee is such a cutie! I have to agree her hair looks absolutely adorable with those curls after curlers overnight.

    ReplyDelete