Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

We Got It!!!

We got the house!! I am so excited and nervous at the same time! This is a big step for us to buy a house and finally settle down. I can't wait to have a home of my own. I have started getting things packed up around here and I think Baylee is feeling a little misplaced. She has been very clingy the last couple of days. When I show her a picture of the house she gets all excited and starts squealing "my house". I know she is just as excited because we will be by her cousin Grace but I don't think she really understands what is going on. I am not sure our exact date of moving because we are not sure when we are closing. We know that we will be closing by the 25th but it could happen before that. We are planning on being moved by Halloween. Any way if you stop by my house anytime soon don't expect it to be in any sort of order! Boxes every where!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Let us know if you need help with moving!!! And we will get your ladder to you for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete