Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Finally!

Moving day is finally here. Tomorrow we load the truck and unload it in our new home. I love the fact that when I say our home it truly is ours. My monthly payment will no longer be going in someone else' s pocket instead it will be going toward something I will own in the end. We have been so busy around here packing. Baylee has done really well but has had her bad days. She loves to help box everything up and label all the boxes. At times I think she really gets what is going on but then on her bad days I wonder how much she really gets. Today we had to go run some errands and where headed home when Baylee started throwing a fit because she didn't want to go to her house she wanted to go to her new house. She was so upset when we pulled into the drive way. I wish she had a better understanding of time then she would know that tomorrow is the day!!!!! I hope that I am ready for this move. I feel ready but it all seemed too easy! As long as the rain stays away I think all will go smoothly tomorrow. Any way I am just super excited to finally been done packing and can't wait to decorate and organize my new home!

2 comments:

  1. You will be missed, but we are so happy for you guys to have fond such a cute house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good that Baylee was wanting to go to her new house...and not sad that you were leaving the old one. :) I think that she is going to adapt to everything just fine. <3 How is being in the new home? :)

    ReplyDelete