Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

just an update

So not much is happening in our lives. Jon is looking for a new day job and I am looking for another child to watch. We went from having 3 incomes to one so we are trying to figure out this living on a tight budget. I am enjoying my one on one time with Baylee. She is so much happier when it is just us an no other kids. I am trying to figure out how to make the finances work without me having to watch any kids so that she doesn't have to struggle with that. I know it is good for her so to get use to sharing mom so when we have another baby she doesn't have to adjust that much but I hate to see her having so many tantrums. Other than this we have been busy getting our profile out there to be checked out and hoping that we wont have a super long wait. I have been so busy working on our other blog that I have neglected this one. Our other blog is www.jonandcaylee.blogspot.com it is for our adoption. If you know anyone who is thinking about placing a child for adoption remember to think about us and refer them to LDS family services to check out our profile, from there they will be directed to our blog. We appreciate any help we can get in getting our info out there. The more it is out the higher our chances are of being chosen. I will take time to update this with more pics and stories of us later.

No comments:

Post a Comment