Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Cute Outfit!




At one point in my life I decided that I did not like knitted or crochet outfits for babies. I told my mom I didn't want her to make me any. Well I was at my mom's house one day and sitting on the side table next to her chair was the cutest little dress I had ever seen. I fell in love and said "I want this". My mom being the wonderful person she is made me not only the dress but the whole outfit which includes: a dress, a jacket, booties, hat, and a blanket. I love it!! Abi looked so cute in her outfit. It was too hot for the jacket so I can't wait for the cooler weather so I can put it on her and see how she looks in it. Thanks Mom for making this outfit even when I had told you I did not want any crochet outfits.

P.S. I am not sure that I spelt crochet right so please forgive me if it is wrong





1 comment: