Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Oregon Trip: Hike

Jon and I wanted to take a 1.5 mile hike to some falls, when we asked if anyone wanted to join us David and Grace were the only ones willing. So we headed out. The parking lot for the trail head was under constuction so we parked on the side of the road and headed in. It was 3 adults and 2 two year olds, and one single stroller.


We are still hiking into the falls and this is how the girls are acting can you imagine what the hike out would have been like if we had not had a stroller!



We made it to the falls thanks to Jon pushing the girls in the stroller. They had so much fun because he is such a crazy driver. We had to cross this bridge to get to the falls and it scared me to do so. The bridge is high off the ground over the river and very long. I thought it looked good and sturdy and then I took a step and it starts swinging side to side. I couldn't walk fast enough to get to the other side. It was a beautiful hike and the girls did alot better then I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment