Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Mother's day




Mother's day weekend was very relaxing for me. Baylee went to Grandma Karen's house for 2 nights. I was able to just relax and do things that I wanted to do. I got full nights rest which come far and few in our house. I did miss Baylee alot but was glad that she was having fun with her grandma. Jon and I had talked about not doing gifts for each other for mother's day and father's day so we could save some money for a great vacation together but I was looking on Craigs' list and found a great deal on a piano so Jon went and got it for me for Mother's day. I love it!!! The only problem is I never get to play it because Baylee has laid claim on it. She thinks it is her piano. Everytime I sit down to play it she runs over and pushes my hands away and says "Baylee sings" and starts playing. I love that she loves music so much and wants to play but I want a turn as well. I have tried putting on one of her favorite movies so I can play and she just runs over and plays and then watches the movie for a min. and then plays some more. Thanks Daddy it is one of the best gifts ever!!!!!! Can't wait tell Baylee gets older and I can teach her how to really play.

No comments:

Post a Comment